LocaChange Location Changer
1. What distinguishes the free trial
version from the full version?
The primary contrast between the free trial version and the full version lies in their usage restrictions. In the free trial version, you can experience the teleport mode up to 5 times, the two-point mode once, and the joystick mode for 1 hour. However, purchasing LocSpoof grants you unrestricted access to these features for the duration of your subscription.
2. Is it necessary to jailbreak my device?
No, there is no need to jailbreak your device when using LocaChange.
3. Are there any limitations when utilizing
LocaChange for location changes?
No, with LocaChange, you can effortlessly explore any corner of the world in a flexible and natural manner.
4. What modes does LocaChange offer for
changing GPS location?
LocaChange provides various modes for GPS location spoofing and simulated movement with custom routes, including:
- Teleport mode
- Jump teleportation mode (customized transmission route)
- Two-point mode (customize the route between 2 points)
- Multi-point mode (customize the route with an unlimited number of points)
- Joystick mode
5. What sets Two-spot Mode apart from Multi-spot
Two-spot Mode restricts movement to roads only, whereas Multi-spot Mode offers more flexibility by allowing movement through sea or mountain areas based on your preferences.
6. How many spots can I select in Multi-spot
In Multi-spot Mode, you can select an unlimited number of spots.
7. Can I pause during the movement?
Yes, you can click on the "Pause" button to temporarily halt the movement. To resume, click on "Continue," or you can choose to end the movement entirely by clicking on "Stop."
8. Is it possible to enter an address as the
Certainly, you can enter an address as your desired destination.
9. Can I input specific GPS coordinates as the
Absolutely, you can enter specific GPS coordinates as the destination. For example, 33.998566, -77.984831.
10. How can I return to my real location?
To return to your actual location, simply restart your devices.
11. How do I adjust the moving speed?
You can adjust the moving speed by dragging the speed bar, which ranges from 1m/s to 33m/s, in both Two-spot Mode and Multi-spot Mode.
12. What should I do if the map fails to load in
If the map does not load, please first check your network connection. If the network is functioning properly, try updating LocaChange to the latest version. This should resolve the issue.
13. What are the system requirements for using
LocaChange can be installed on Windows: Win 11/10/8/7, Mac: macOS 10.9 - macOS 13, iOS 10 - 17, Android 9 - 14.
14. Can LocaChange change location on
Yes. LocaChange (Windows version) can change location on your Android device now.
There are two modes for Android users - Gaming Mode and Social Mode.
Gaming Mode: Android 7 - Android 14 (requires Google Services Framework);
Social Mode: Android 7 - Android 14.
15. What devices are supported by LocaChange?
Almost all models of Android Phone/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch are supported. Android version 5.0 and later, iOS version 7.0 and later are all supported.
*You can also go to the Tech Specifications Page of LocaChange to check the newest supported devices and versions.
16. What if my iOS devices couldn't connect to
If your iPhone/iPad cannot connect with LocaChange, there are 3 things you can follow:
- Unplug and re-plug in your iDevice. Restart the program and connect again.
- Check the USB connection, try to connect to a different USB interface with your original USB cable.
- Check if iTunes can recognize your device. If iTunes cannot recognize your device, please use LocaChange TunesFix to repair your connection issue.
If your device still cannot be recognized, please put your device into DFU Mode or Recovery Mode to get it detected.
17. I followed the guide in the product, but
still didn't connect to my Android device. What should I do?
Connect your device to the computer using its original USB cable. Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet and has GPS enabled.
Tap the notification that appears on the drop-down menu and says something like "Connected as a..." or "USB Charge Only", and then choose MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) from the list. The operation may be different among different brands, but generally, you can find it in the notification bar when you connect to your phone.
You can also open the Settings and type "USB configuration" or "USB preference" into the search bar to see the USB connection options.
Then follow the in-app guide to turn on USB debugging and proceed.
Note: If that still doesn't work, you may need to install the correct driver for your Android phone.
18. How do I install the correct driver for my
Go to the official website of your phone brand to download the correct driver and install it on your computer. Here we take Samsung as an example.
- Go to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/.
- Select your product type and device name.
- Click PRODUCT INFO.
- Enter the product details and click CONFIRM.
- You will see the Software option. Click Download to download the driver for your device.
Note: If you cannot find your driver, contact Samsung customer service. If you cannot find the driver for your device on the official website of your phone's brand, contact the support team.
19. What is GPS Assistant?
GPS Assistant is a necessary Assistant program installed on Android phones to make LocSpoof work properly.
If your Android system is under Android 10, you will not see the GPS Assistant icon.
If your Android system is Android 10 or above, you will see the GPS Assistant icon on your phone's desktop, but you do not need to open it manually in any case.
To make LocSpoof work properly, please do not remove the GPS Assistant during use.
20. How to Uninstall GPS Assistant?
Go to "Settings" > "Applications" and find GPS Assistant to easily uninstall the program. GPS Assistant is a necessary Assistant program for LocSpoof to run on Android devices, so it's not recommended to uninstall it.
21. Why does the iOS device calibrate GPS
position automatically after a period of time?
Automatic calibration may be triggered by, for example, using a device app.
The general situation is that iOS12 and below are calibrated in about 2 days, iOS13-15 is calibrated in about 3-6 hours, and iOS16 is calibrated in about 2-6 hours. After calibration, the position will be restored to the real position.
22. Why did Gaming Mode fail to load?
Possible reasons for Gaming Mode failing to load:
- No permission.
- The Android phone uses a 32-bit processor, which is not supported.
- Some phones need to turn on the option to allow apps to be installed via USB in Developer Mode.
- The phone doesn't have enough memory.
23. Why can't my Android phone log in to Pokemon
Go using LocSpoof?
Android users cannot log in to Pokemon GO with a Google account, nor can they log in to the game through Facebook APP verification. We recommend that you use the web version of Facebook for verification and login.
24. Is there a risk of my personal information
LocSpoof will not disclose any of your personal information in any way unless you agree. Since LocaChange does not have telephone customer service, if you receive a call claiming to be LocaChange customer service, please do not provide any of your information.
25. How to keep iOS screen on when connecting to
To keep the iOS screen on when connecting to WiFi, follow these steps:
- Go to "Settings".
- Tap on "Display & Brightness".
- Select "Auto Lock".
- Choose "Never".